Social sections are great way to connect with your email audience.
You can use the social icons provided in the template, or replace them with your own ones.
Our templates currently ship with two types of social sections:
- Social 1 — simple centered icons with a title above
- Social 2 - edge-to-edge columns with icon and text, and a background colour to match the social network branding
For Social 2 on mobile, the columns switch to two on a row. You can change that by replacing mobile-6
on their parent column.
You can easily change the looks by changing spacing, text, background colour, and images.
- Text styles can be changed with inline CSS
- Image — simply change the src image path, adjust dimensions and make sure its width does not exceed the width of the parent table cell. Also, the more content you have in the right column, the more higher your image will need to be, so that it doesn't appear to 'break' when it connects to the next one.
- Background — change the value in the bgcolor="" attribute on the parent column table
- Top/bottom inner spacing — change the value in the height="" attribute, as well as the font-size and line-height CSS values, on the spacer <td> at the near top and near bottom of the section